Pricing
Status historyRSS updatesStatus API

Powered by Uptimus

    Amazee outage history

    52 recorded Amazee incidents since November 2024, with official updates, affected components, duration and resolution information.

    Back to current status

    Regular Maintenance - amazee.ai Infrastructure

    Started October 26, 2026 at 7:52 PM UTC · 19m

    Pending
    Affected components
    amazee.ai infrastructure: au103amazee.ai infrastructure: de-eu101amazee.ai infrastructureamazee.ai infrastructure: de103amazee.ai infrastructure: us104amazee.ai infrastructure: uk103amazee.ai infrastructure: us103amazee.ai infrastructure: ch103
    1. October 26, 2026 at 7:52 PM UTCmonitoring

      We are currently conducting routine maintenance on our systems. During this time, you may experience brief interruptions or delays when connecting to the AI infrastructure.

    2. October 26, 2026 at 8:12 PM UTCresolved

      This incident has been resolved.

    Critical PHP security release

    Started October 21, 2026 at 3:43 AM UTC · Ongoing

    Pending
    1. October 21, 2026 at 3:43 AM UTCinvestigating

      amazee.io is aware of an upcoming critical PHP security release that will fix two CVEs: CVE-2026-109618 and CVE-2026-109619. The release is scheduled for Wednesday, 21 October 2026 at 14:00 UTC. As soon as a patch is available, Lagoon base images will be updated and customers are encouraged to redeploy as soon as possible. For more information, see the upstream PHP announcement: https://www.php.net/archive/2026.php#2026-10-20-1 We are monitoring the situation and investigating platform-level mitigations. We will update this status page with additional information as it becomes available.

    2. October 21, 2026 at 10:51 AM UTCinvestigating

      We have enabled the virtual patch for customers using our managed NGWAF. You should still upgrade your Lagoon base images as soon as a patch is available.

    3. October 21, 2026 at 2:44 PM UTCmonitoring

      The fixed PHP versions have been released, and more details have been announced, including mitigations https://www.php.net/archive/2026.php#2026-10-21-5. We are waiting for the new versions to get released to all our upstream dependencies before we can release a new version of the Lagoon base images.

    4. October 21, 2026 at 5:22 PM UTCmonitoring

      New Lagoon images are currently building. The required upstream Docker images have been released. We are currently building and testing version 26.10.0 of our Lagoon base images. The new images will be published shortly. We will provide a final update as soon as they are available for deployment.

    5. October 21, 2026 at 7:22 PM UTCmonitoring

      Lagoon base images v26.10.0 are now published and available. Customers are advised to deploy their environments to patch the PHP vulnerabilities. We have increased resources to help reduce build queues, but expect wait times while all deployments are processed. We will continue to monitor deployment queues until operations normalize.

    Issues with pulling images

    Started September 21, 2026 at 11:06 AM UTC · 3h 43m

    OutageCritical incident
    Affected components
    Deployment Infrastructure
    1. September 21, 2026 at 11:06 AM UTCinvestigating

      We are investigating an issue with our internal docker registry

    2. September 21, 2026 at 11:43 AM UTCidentified

      The issue has been identified and a fix is being implemented.

    3. September 21, 2026 at 11:43 AM UTCidentified

      We are continuing to work on a fix for this issue.

    4. September 21, 2026 at 11:44 AM UTCmonitoring

      A fix has been implemented and we are monitoring the results.

    5. September 21, 2026 at 2:49 PM UTCresolved

      This incident has been resolved.

    CH4 Traefik Migration Rollback

    Started September 15, 2026 at 4:25 AM UTC · 17h 9m

    OutageMajor incident
    Affected components
    ch4.lagoon
    1. September 15, 2026 at 4:25 AM UTCinvestigating

      We're going to be rolling back the traefik migration in CH4 to investigate issues

    2. September 15, 2026 at 5:07 AM UTCmonitoring

      Rollback has completed. Some sites may have experienced longer outage during the rollback than others.

    3. September 15, 2026 at 9:33 PM UTCresolved

      This incident has been resolved.

    Traefik Ingress Migration (UK3)

    Started September 7, 2026 at 10:16 PM UTC · 1h 58m

    Pending
    Affected components
    uk3.lagoon
    1. September 7, 2026 at 10:16 PM UTCinvestigating

      We are performing an ingress migration. Minimal outage is expected, and we'll be back to normal service shortly.

    2. September 8, 2026 at 12:14 AM UTCresolved

      This incident has been resolved.

    Regular Maintenance - amazee.ai Infrastructure

    Started July 27, 2026 at 9:01 PM UTC · 2h 12m

    Pending
    Affected components
    amazee.ai infrastructure: au103amazee.ai infrastructure: de-eu101amazee.ai infrastructureamazee.ai infrastructure: de103amazee.ai infrastructure: us104amazee.ai infrastructure: uk103amazee.ai infrastructure: us103amazee.ai infrastructure: ch103
    1. July 27, 2026 at 9:01 PM UTCinvestigating

      We are currently conducting routine maintenance on our systems. During this time, you may experience brief interruptions or delays when connecting to the AI infrastructure.

    2. July 27, 2026 at 11:13 PM UTCresolved

      This incident has been resolved.

    Regular Maintenance - amazee.ai Infrastructure

    Started July 23, 2026 at 2:03 PM UTC · 14h 30m

    Pending
    Affected components
    amazee.ai infrastructure: au103amazee.ai infrastructure: de-eu101amazee.ai infrastructureamazee.ai infrastructure: de103amazee.ai infrastructure: us104amazee.ai infrastructure: uk103amazee.ai infrastructure: us103amazee.ai infrastructure: ch103
    1. July 23, 2026 at 2:03 PM UTCinvestigating

      We are currently conducting routine maintenance on our systems. During this time, you may experience brief interruptions or delays when connecting to the AI infrastructure.

    2. July 23, 2026 at 5:55 PM UTCmonitoring

      A fix has been implemented and we are monitoring the results.

    3. July 24, 2026 at 4:34 AM UTCresolved

      This incident has been resolved.

    Increased Deployment Status Update Wait Times

    Started July 17, 2026 at 4:50 PM UTC · 21h 11m

    Pending
    Affected components
    Lagoon API
    1. July 17, 2026 at 4:50 PM UTCinvestigating

      We have noticed an increase in the wait times for deployments and are currently investigating this issue.

    2. July 17, 2026 at 4:55 PM UTCidentified

      We have identified the cause for the delay and are implementing the fix.

    3. July 17, 2026 at 8:34 PM UTCmonitoring

      A fix has been implemented and we are monitoring the issue.

    4. July 18, 2026 at 2:01 PM UTCresolved

      The issue has been resolved.

    Regular Maintenance - amazee.ai Infrastructure

    Started July 8, 2026 at 4:49 PM UTC · 16m

    Pending
    Affected components
    amazee.ai infrastructure: au103amazee.ai infrastructure: de-eu101amazee.ai infrastructureamazee.ai infrastructure: de103amazee.ai infrastructure: us104amazee.ai infrastructure: uk103amazee.ai infrastructure: us103amazee.ai infrastructure: ch103
    1. July 8, 2026 at 4:49 PM UTCmonitoring

      We are currently conducting routine maintenance on our systems. During this time, you may experience brief interruptions or delays when connecting to the AI infrastructure.

    2. July 8, 2026 at 5:05 PM UTCresolved

      This incident has been resolved.

    Delayed log ingestion

    Started July 1, 2026 at 2:03 PM UTC · 3h 5m

    Pending
    Affected components
    Lagoon Logs (OpenSearch)
    1. July 1, 2026 at 2:03 PM UTCmonitoring

      There is a delay in log processing and recent logs for events generated since July 1st may not be available. Real time logs can be accessed through the Lagoon CLI: https://docs.amazee.io/cloud/logging/#real-time-container-logs-via-lagoon-cli

    2. July 1, 2026 at 5:09 PM UTCresolved

      This incident has been resolved.

    access issues with Lagoon Logs (kibana)

    Started June 17, 2026 at 2:39 AM UTC · 1d 23h

    IssuesMinor incident
    1. June 17, 2026 at 2:39 AM UTCinvestigating

      We are currently investigating this issue.

    2. June 17, 2026 at 3:37 AM UTCidentified

      The issue has been identified and we are working to address it.

    3. June 17, 2026 at 4:56 AM UTCmonitoring

      A fix has been implemented and we are monitoring the results.

    4. June 17, 2026 at 4:57 AM UTCmonitoring

      The access roles are resyncing and we are monitoring progress.

    5. June 18, 2026 at 2:00 AM UTCmonitoring

      We are continuing to monitor the resync progress.

    6. June 19, 2026 at 2:32 AM UTCresolved

      This incident has been resolved.

    Degraded certificate provisioning

    Started June 1, 2026 at 2:44 PM UTC · 16h 10m

    IssuesMinor incident
    Affected components
    EMEA
    1. June 1, 2026 at 2:44 PM UTCmonitoring

      TLS certificate provisioning and renewal may be delayed on affected clusters during this window. We are monitoring the upstream incident and will provide updates as the situation evolves. https://status.redhat.com/

    2. June 2, 2026 at 6:54 AM UTCresolved

      This incident has been resolved.

    Delayed log ingestion

    Started June 1, 2026 at 2:07 PM UTC · 3h 26m

    Pending
    Affected components
    Lagoon Logs (OpenSearch)
    1. June 1, 2026 at 2:07 PM UTCmonitoring

      There is a delay in log processing and recent logs for events generated since June 1st may not be available. Real time logs can be accessed through the Lagoon CLI: https://docs.amazee.io/cloud/logging/#real-time-container-logs-via-lagoon-cli

    2. June 1, 2026 at 5:33 PM UTCresolved

      This incident has been resolved.

    Drupal security release (PSA-2026-05-18)

    Started May 19, 2026 at 2:09 AM UTC · 14d 4h

    Pending
    1. May 19, 2026 at 2:09 AM UTCidentified

      Drupal has announced an upcoming highly critical Drupal core security release affecting Drupal 10 and 11 (and EOL versions 8 and 9). Customer impact - Prepare now: Update to the latest patch release on your current supported Drupal version ahead of time to reduce time-to-patch. - Schedule a maintenance window: May 20, 17:00 - 21:00 UTC. Customers should be prepared to apply the security update immediately once released. - EOL Drupal versions: Drupal 8.9 and 9.5 will receive patch files only (temporary mitigation). Plan an urgent upgrade to a supported version. Drupal 7 is not affected. What we're doing We're treating this as a priority security event and preparing WAF/CDN mitigations ("virtual patches") where possible. These may provide partial/temporary protection; applying the upstream Drupal security update remains the primary mitigation. We’ll share updates here as more information becomes available. For more information, see the Drupal PSA: https://www.drupal.org/psa-2026-05-18

    2. May 20, 2026 at 7:26 PM UTCmonitoring

      We’ve reviewed today’s Drupal-related release and do not currently anticipate deploying WAF/CDN mitigations ("virtual patches"). Based on our assessment, overall exposure appears more limited than initial thoughts. Customers should review the security release notes to determine their potential impact and update as soon as practical: https://www.drupal.org/sa-core-2026-004. We will continue monitoring the situation and provide updates necessary.

    3. June 2, 2026 at 6:54 AM UTCresolved

      This incident has been resolved.

    Degraded: cert-manager unavailable - TLS certificate issuance affected

    Started May 7, 2026 at 6:08 PM UTC · 3h 7m

    IssuesMinor incident
    Affected components
    amazee.ai infrastructure: au103de3.lagoonAMERamazee.ai infrastructure: de-eu101us2.lagoonie1.lagoonfi2.lagoonch4.lagoonamazee.ai infrastructureamazee.ai infrastructure: de103APACEMEAamazee.ai infrastructure: us104us3.lagoonuk3.lagoonamazee.ai infrastructure: uk103amazee.ai infrastructure: us103amazee.ai infrastructure: ch103jp1.lagoonca1.lagoonDeployment Infrastructureau2.lagoon
    1. May 7, 2026 at 6:08 PM UTCidentified

      We are currently experiencing an issue with cert-manager in affected clusters. The cert-manager controller pod is failing to start due to an image pull failure from quay.io (502 Bad Gateway), which is an external registry. Impact: New TLS certificates cannot be issued or renewed while cert-manager is unavailable. Existing certificates remain valid until their expiry. Services relying on automatic certificate provisioning may be affected if certificates expire during this window. https://status.redhat.com/

    2. May 7, 2026 at 6:24 PM UTCmonitoring

      All clusters are able to pull cert-manager image, we are currently monitoring statuspage https://status.redhat.com/

    3. May 7, 2026 at 9:14 PM UTCresolved

      This incident has been resolved.

    CVE-2026-31431 / Copy Fail

    Started April 30, 2026 at 1:33 AM UTC · 13d 4h

    IssuesMinor incident
    Affected components
    de3.lagoonAMERus2.lagoonie1.lagoonfi2.lagoonch4.lagoonAPACEMEAus3.lagoonuk3.lagoonjp1.lagoonca1.lagoonau2.lagoon
    1. April 30, 2026 at 1:33 AM UTCidentified

      We are aware of CVE-2026-31431 / "Copy Fail" and have completed an initial assessment. We have not identified evidence of customer impact, service compromise, or active exploitation at this stage. We are prioritizing Linux kernel upgrades and will provide further updates if our assessment changes or if maintenance becomes necessary.

    2. May 13, 2026 at 6:01 AM UTCresolved

      Mitigations at the Linux kernel level have been rolled out across all regions.

    High error rate on Fastly Management API

    Started April 29, 2026 at 9:19 AM UTC · 3h 32m

    IssuesMinor incident
    Affected components
    CDN
    1. April 29, 2026 at 9:19 AM UTCinvestigating

      We are currently investigating a high error rate on the Fastly management API. This impacts deployments of new domains that are routed through Fastly. Existing setups on Fastly or traffic routing are not impacted.

    2. April 29, 2026 at 9:58 AM UTCinvestigating

      Fastly is investigating the API issues and updating their status page at: https://www.fastlystatus.com/incident/378511 Impact: Deployments with new domains that are routed through Fastly will continue to work, but the actual domain setup in Fastly will be delayed.

    3. April 29, 2026 at 11:15 AM UTCmonitoring

      Fastly resolved the issue with their management API and we'll keep monitoring the situation.

    4. April 29, 2026 at 12:51 PM UTCresolved

      This incident has been resolved.

    Degraded Performance

    Started April 21, 2026 at 12:09 PM UTC · 54m

    Pending
    Affected components
    de3.lagoonuk3.lagoon
    1. April 21, 2026 at 12:09 PM UTCinvestigating

      We are currently investigating this issue.

    2. April 21, 2026 at 1:03 PM UTCresolved

      This incident has been resolved.

    Post-maintenance Rollout

    Started April 15, 2026 at 4:19 AM UTC · 3h 5m

    Pending
    Affected components
    de3.lagoon
    1. April 15, 2026 at 4:19 AM UTCidentified

      There was an issue with an EKS rollout during maintenance, we are actively addressing this issue.

    2. April 15, 2026 at 6:16 AM UTCmonitoring

      A fix has been implemented and we are monitoring the results.

    3. April 15, 2026 at 7:24 AM UTCresolved

      This incident has been resolved.

    Increased Build Failures

    Started April 7, 2026 at 4:18 PM UTC · 1d 5h

    Pending
    Affected components
    Deployment Infrastructure
    1. April 7, 2026 at 4:18 PM UTCidentified

      We have identified an issue causing Lagoon builds to fail and are actively working to resolve.

    2. April 7, 2026 at 5:27 PM UTCmonitoring

      We have applied a fix for this issue and are monitoring deployments.

    3. April 8, 2026 at 9:54 PM UTCresolved

      The incident has been resolved.